The story started in 2011 when TimeSlice Films was the first company in the world to develop a fully synchronised, portable, underwater video array based on the GoPro HD Hero camera.
Through a unique technology share with GoPro, these video arrays are being continually refined and used internationally on both broadcast and feature film circuits.
Multi-cam Video Array Technical Data:
- Principal camera: GoPro Hero 3+ up to 50 units available
- Frame accurate camera-to-camera sync with sub-millisecond accuracy for jitter free multicam sequences.
- Hero 3+ array exclusive to TimeSlice Films via unique technology share with GoPro
- Ultra fast download & camera control system – exposure lock and video / stills download remotely controlled for all cameras
- Programmable frame rates as follows: 4K @ 12fps / 2.7K @ 30fps / 1080P @ 60fps / 720 @ 120fps
- Fully modular camera mounting & support system for shooting spherical, 360 or linear configurations
- Array can be ruggedised for extreme environments including underwater